Clarksdale - Equipment Rentals
Paddlers are responsible for return of all equipment in good condition.
Wetsuits and Neoprene Booties(required whenever the river temperature drops below 55 degrees)
- 3mm neoprene NRS Boundary Shoe $15.00/day (+ $5.00 each additional) (85)
- NRS Wetsuits (various thicknesses & styles) $25/day (+ $10 each additional) (150)
- Save $5/day: Package deal for both wetsuit & booties $35/day (+ $10 each additional) (185)
- Uniden submersible VHF Marine Radio w/NOAA weather alert & 85 channels including Coast Guard channel 16 and Tugboat Pilots channel 13. Highly recommended with any Mississippi River travel. Advertised as the world’s smallest submersible VHF.
-- $10/day (+ $5.00 each additional) (225)
- Tents (various) -- $25/day (+ $12.50 each additional) (250)
- Sleeping bags (various) -- $5/day (+ $12.50 each additional) (110)
Terms for Equipment Rental:
- Comprehensive Wilderness First Aid Kit $35 (+ $10 each additional day) (235)
- Crazy Creek full back camp chair -- $5/day (+ $2.50 each additional) (45)
- Sit-backer canoe seat -- $5/day (+ $2.50 each additional) (25)
- NRS Bills Bag (3.8 cu. ft. dry bag) -- $5/day (+ $2.50 each additional) (80)
- Dry bags, various small-med. sizes -- $3/day (+ $1.50 each additional) (25each)
- Coolers -- $8/day (+ $4 each additional) (50-250)
Life Jackets (PFD):
- We try to provide you with the best & safest equipment available. We ask that you take care of our equipment during your journey so that others can enjoy the same use in the future!
- Paddlers responsible for any damages or losses. Required damage deposit (see below)
- Never leave paddles or life jackets on shore line after landings. Safest place is to leave them in the canoe! Waves and changes in the river level will wash away any loose gear.
- Keep all equipment up-wind of camp fires. Tents, sleeping bags, camp chairs are extremely sensitive! Paddlers will be charged for any burned equipment.
- Tie down or stash all equipment before leaving camp or going to sleep. Unexpected winds and storms are common on the sandbars!
Equipment Damage/Loss Deposits:
- Life jackets must be worn while on the river with all buckles fastened.
- Please do not sit or stand on life jackets. Do not use as canoe seat. This crushes the internal flotation membrane thus compromising safety. Any PFD returned with crushed flotation will be considered damaged.
Paddlers will be required to leave a personal check (or cash) for the full value of any rentals (sum of any rental items – replacement fee in parentheses).
Please note: It is our goal to return 100% of your damage deposit. If you return our equipment in good condition your deposit check will be promptly returned. If there is any damage check will be held until a new one is produced with total amount of any damaged equipment and/or canoes.