One of our most popular options. Camp for one night on an expansive sandbar under a starry sky, or in a willow forest with sunset views. Let our guides cook you a dinner over an open fire, and enjoy your retreat away from civilization and into the wilderness.
None! This trip is open to everybody.
Options for the overnight include:
- Buck Island near Helena, AR: ~6 miles roundtrip
- Buck Island to Montezuma Landing: 11 miles downstream
- Montezuma Island adventure: ~4 miles roundtrip
- Montezuma to Quapaw Landing: 18 miles downstream
- Island 62 adventure: ~4 miles roundtrip
Downstream trips require a shuttle for an additional fee/person.
Quapaw Canoe Company will provide canoes and all safety gear, as well as dry bags for each participant.
Quapaw Canoe Company can provide 2 lunches, 1 dinner, and 1 breakfast upon request for an additional fee/day. Meals are cooked fresh on an open fire.